Magnesium oxide can be used as a source of magnesium in the production of magnesium salts such as magnesium stearate, sulfates, nitrates, acetates, chlorides and others. Applications vary from the pharmaceutical and food industry to technical applications like ink and paint.
- Resinate, to offset gravure printing ink
- Sulphonate, fuel and lubricant additive for ash management and detergent
- Bisulphite, filling agent in medical tablets and capsules
- Basic Magnesium Carbonate, food additive, Pattisson Process
- Magnesium Ferrite, electronic devices